- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Mounting Holes: 2-1/4 in. (57mm)
- Overall Length: 3-3/16 in. (81mm)
- Projection: 3/4 in. (19mm)
- Overall Height: 2-3/16 in. (56mm)
- Finish: Antique English (This item may vary in appearance slightly due to the antique nature of the style)
Important: If you are replacing existing pulls you should verify that the mounting holes (also called Center to Center) measurement is correct. The distance from the center of one hole to the center of the other hole should be 2-1/4″ (57mm).
Also note: We include breakaway screws with each order to prevent our customers from having to make an extra trip to the hardware store. The included screws breakaway using pre-cut gaps that allow you to trim the screw to your required length.
When mounting your hardware, be careful not to over-tighten. Doing so may snap the screw.
The procedure for trimming breakaway screws is simple:
- Measure the width of your furniture or cabinetry to determine the correct screw length for your application.
- Add 0.25 inches (about 7 mm). This extra length is thepart of the screw that will stick out and hold your hardware.
- Using two pair of pliers, hold the screw and break it off so that you are left with the length you measured out. Each increment on the screw is equal to roughly 0.25 inches