- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Quality K9 Crystal, K5 Glass Hardware: Clear cut crystal glass and alloy base, shiny polished chrome, glittering and sparking, diamond shape, good decoration for your home or office.
- Bigger Size: Crystal diameter: 1.5inch/40mm. Knob height: 1.9inch/50mm. Base diameter: 0.75inch/25mm. Weight 100g/1Pcs.
- Easy to install: Find the position where you want to install on the board and drill a hole , then pass through the screw from the back of board anf thread tight to the knob.
- Equipped with 2 types of screws: Breakaway Screws and Regular Screws to meet different length requirements. 【Breakaway Screws】：Length 0.9~1.9inch ,The Breakaway screws can be cut according to the thickness of your drawer. 【You can refer to Figure 5 OR check Product description –>how to break breakaway screws?】.
- Money Saving：This well made crystal knob is over $4 per knob in US hardware store .
OTTFF 10 Pack BIG SIZE 1.5×1.9inch Glass Cabinet Knob
◕‿-｡ Diameter of Crystal: approx. 4cm / 1.5″
◕‿-｡ Height: approx. 4.8cm / 1.9″
◕‿-｡ Screw Length: approx. 2.4cm / 1″
◕‿-｡ Material: Glass+ Alloy
◕‿-｡ Color: Clear
◕‿-｡ Gross Weight:100g
◕‿-｡ Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.
10 x Knob
10 x Breakaway Screws
10 x Regular Screws
What Is a Breakaway Screw?
A breakaway screw is ideal for mounting kitchen or bathroom cabinet knobs and pulls, especially when the thickness of the cabinets varies. It is a long screw that has notches in it at quarter-inch intervals. It easily breaks off at the notches, so you can choose the length you need for your build.
how to break breakaway screws?
Besides the breakaway screws, of course, you need only three simple tools to break the screws.
Two pairs of pliers
1: Measure the object into which the screw will go to determine how deep the screw must reach. (Note: Measure not only the thickness of the cabinet or object, but also the part that will be used to fasten it.)
2: Using this measurement, determine where you want to break the screw. It is notched at every quarter inch, so simply decide which notch to use.
3. Use on pair of pliers to hold the screw. Hold this side tightly Use the other pair of pliers to grab the end of the part you want to remove.
4. Wiggle the end of the screw up and down and side to side with the pliers until the piece breaks off.