- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for use shop-built jigs, fixtures, feather boards and saw fences
- Safe, secure hand-grip for the ultimate in adjusting and tightening control
- 1-1/2-inch diameter, 1-inch in length; comes in handy 5-Pack
- Snug-fitting brass metal insert insures optimal durability; optimal adjustability, usability and efficacy
- Great for saw, drill press, Lathe and routing jigs, and anywhere that a 1/4″-20 is called for
POWERTEC’S 4 point knobs are the essential tightening and adjusting solution for your homemade workshop jigs and fixtures, feather boards and precision saw fences, as well as in any application where a 1/4″-20 knob is required. Ergonomic and large, these convenient accessories allow for easy and Quick tool-less adjustment. Featuring a comfortable and secure hand fit that insures the user maximum leverage, control and Agility. The tightly molded-in brass metal insert is hard working, long lasting and won’t strip, even with over-tightening. Many woodworkers like to have a few extra on hand because of their usefulness. Constructed of phenolic formaldehyde resins (Pf) for rugged durability. Streamline your workflow and enhance woodworking outcomes with powertec’s 4 point knob, 1/4″-20.