- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Material: Stainless Steel; Finish: Black
- Hollow Construction Modern design and top quality Square Corner Cabinet Handles ,Hollow Construction Modern design and top quality Square Corner Cabinet Handles, it is light weight made of Stainless Steel;
- Hole Centers: 128mm(5inch); Overall Length: 140mm(5-1/2inch) Width: 12mm(1/2in); Thickness: 12mm(1/2in); Height: 35mm(1.4in);
- Cabinet Handles/Drawer Pulls,?Handle Ideal for cabinet, drawer, door, cupboard, wardrobe, closet,Smooth and clear stainless steel handles,Great helper to pull out drawer soon and conveniently ;
- Easy to Install with Included Screws,1″length screws fit for 14-19 mm door thickness,If your drawer/door is thicker,you can buy longer screws from our store;Package Includes: Selected Handles, Mounting Screws, Installation Instructions;please check these parts before install,If there is any quality problem with your purchasing, please contact us. We will refund the item value or send a replacement.
Home Building Store Provide Full Size Cabinet Handles perfect addtion to any kitchen cabinet, furniture door, cupboard, desk drawer, wardrobe drawers, shoe cabinet, chest, bookcase and much more.
–Material: Stainless Steel;
–Hole Centers:128mm(5inch);Overall Length:140mm(5-1/2inch).
–Induindividual package of selected pulls；
–Come with 2 pcs 25mm mounting screws;
★Cabinet/Drawer Thickness Guide:
–14mm(0.55″)-19mm(0.75″) thick drawer/cabinet will need 25mm(1″ ) long Screws.
–19mm(0.75″)-24mm(0.95″) thick drawer/cabinet will need 30mm(1.2″ ) long Screws.
–24mm(0.95″)-29mm(1.14″) thick drawer/cabinet will need 35mm(1.38″ ) long Screws.
–29mm(1.14″)-34mm(1.34″) thick drawer/cabinet will need 40mm(1.57″ ) long Screws.
–34mm(1.34″)-39mm(1.53″) thick drawer/cabinet will need 45mm(1.77″ ) long Screws.
–Please note that the handles are Hollow constructions, you will feel a little light weighted, but good quality and real stainless steel made.Please confirm both center to center on the holes that are in the board and the board thickess before you choose the size.