- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The cylinder length is 5/8″. It can fit material thickness of up to 3/8″ (See diagram for a more detailed picture)
- Chrome tubular cam lock (sometimes called the ace cam lock) comes keyed alike with two keys per lock – each key will fit with each lock that you purchase
- Cam lock ships with two keys, a steel cylinder nut, stop cam, 1-1/4″ cam (latching part) and cam nut – the tubular lock is constructed of zinc alloy and is chrome plated
- Offers incredibly versatile installation options – the cam can be installed on the lock at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions and opens with a 90 degree turn
- Refer to diagram for more details on dimensions. Ships with a reversible stop cam and is available non-key retaining – the key can be removed from the lock from the locked and unlocked position
7 Pin Tubular Cam Lock – 5/8″ Cylinder Length The Tubular Cam Lock (sometimes called the ace cam lock) has a 5/8″ cylinder length and can accommodate material thickness up to 3/8″ thick. The 1-1/4″ cam (locking part) can be installed at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions with a 90 degree turn. The stop cam is reversible so that the lock key can either be turned to the right or left to open. The cylinder diameter is standard at 3/4″ hole. The small cam lock is constructed of zinc alloy and is chrome plated. The hex nut, cam, screw and keys are all steel with chrome plating. Secure Keyway The tubular cam lock is keyed alike (all keys to all the locks you buy will work with each on all of your locks) with 7 pin security. It is also non-key retaining – The key can be removed in the locked and unlocked positions. Included In The Box Tubular Cam Lock Two Keys Cylinder Nut 1-1/4″ Cam and Cam Nut Accessories The locks are compatible with dual hole cams. Applications Furniture Electronics Enclosures HVAC Industrial Enclosures Industrial Equipment Medical Cabinets and Equipment Recreation Vehicles Transportation Vending POS Replaces Any Current Cam Lock Application